My friends, there is something incredible in the making. A course like no other, and that has never been yet. It is happening in Berlin, Germany February 26th, 27th, 28th.
Here is some of the things you can expect to learn.
Day 1: The right frame of mind
- Deduction, induction and abduction theory
- Practice of logic puzzles
- Essential training and practice drills
- Observational memory training, combined with deductive work
- Increasing speed and focus and retention
- Introduction to memory work
- How to be confident in everything you do
Day 2: Memory and deduction
- Speed memorisation
- Peripheral training
- Listening with the other senses
- How to memorise the awkward stuff
- Building a memory palace and why it’s invaluable
- Dealing with large quantities of information
- Remembering names and faces
- Reading people and body language
- Reading scenes
- Noticing details about clothes, shoes, jewellery
- Micro and macro expressions training
- Lie detection
Day 3: Putting it altogether
- Practicing everything from day 1 and 2
- Tests in memory, retention, deduction and logic
- Rounding it all off
- See what really is possible
Make no mistake:
This is real skills acquisition. It will be hard work. Ben Cardall will take the workshop to the streets of Berlin.
You will practice your new skills live and on real people!
There is nothing like it on the market right now. Not in this depth. And certainly not at that price!
My friends, book your spot early to be a part of this incredible event! Any questions then shoot me a message.